ROUTE JOURNAL
ENTRY #0
Archive Opened
DATE
20 July 2026
STATUS
Archive Active
CATEGORY
Website Opening
Welcome.
After a lot of thinking, redesigning, rewriting, and questioning every decision far more times than I should have, Route Diary is finally ready to open.
The archive is still growing, and there will probably be delays, unfinished sections, and a few mistakes along the way, but I'll keep working on it and improving it little by little.
More route logs, memory fragments, reflections, and questionable choices will be added over time. For now, I'm simply happy that the doors are finally open.
Route Diary is officially open. Feel free to explore the records, browse the files, and get lost in the archive for a while.
Thank you for being here at the beginning. I hope you enjoy your stay, and maybe you'll discover a route, a character, or a story worth remembering along the way.
Reminders:
The records stored within this archive may reference mature themes found in otome games, including violence, death, psychological distress, obsessive relationships, bad endings, and other sensitive topics. Route journals and analyses may also contain significant spoilers. Please proceed at your own discretion.
— Kurogami Noir